Friday, February 18, 2011

baptism gown for our daughter

I was utterly busy for this past few days. My daughter's baptism is approaching!I have to fight with the stress moment. It is not easy to prepare all by our self. My family(Philippines) their present might needed and a big help. No one of them can come over to attend this special occasion. They have a work to take care out there,then their kids in the first place. The distance of flight is not fun!it takes 20 hours in all.

This is life sometimes!but I learned and I adjust. Sometimes their are days that I wish to have them here. Helping my hard days then talking about life as a mother. Speaking with it I missed my mother again and again. I've been looking at her old photo "then wishing"to have her presence. This time I sounds little "sentimental"because I am.


This is a traditional Swedish baptism gown. Pink ribbon should placed in the center  for "baby girl" then of course blue for "baby boy".

 
We are still not sure if our daughter can have this gown on. We find problem for the arm size. Little for tight..



We find another alternative gown. This is Philippine hand made gown I'd borrow from my Filipina friend. Her eldest daughter had it during her Christening 4 years ago also here in Sweden.


Open back that could be a solution. Problem it's not summer yet..We need to check the church if it's warm enough.

We decided to used this gown. Finally our remaining problem is the party preparation!!!


A beautiful hand touch!I'm in love with it!


No comments:

Post a Comment