Sunday, February 6, 2011

a Mother's dream

A typical mother dreaming ahead for the sake of  her child's good life. To have the best among the rest. I am not going to let myself without day dreaming. Many people says that don't let your past control over you of being a good parents. Well..I'm not allowing myself to do that. I try to be a good one !
A parents of this generation is tough demands high standard. To introduced my culture,learning my "mother language"to my daughter at the same time in the future is a great challenge in my part. Things are different now under my time in my childhood days. Before(in my childhood time) parents decided everything for the good of their children but here contrary! Freedom of speach of each child  is highly accepted. They can choose what they want in life. Isn't it's screamy? Maybe not ?what should I need to do is to watch and guide my "little angle"to the right path of her life. I'll do what it takes!just now I'm hoping for the best of her.


No comments:

Post a Comment