Monday, October 11, 2010

the mother I had

Years has passed by,I have move on. I never expected that I felt this deep longing of my mother after years by but  today? As my delivery day is approaching at the same time I missed her(my mother). Unfortunately,she have no chance to see my "baby"because she's already in heaven (32 years) . I was 6 years old when she passed away. I wanted to asked many questions "how she was "being a mother to me.

It is true that the time you may built your own family mostly we think back the past. Realize that every parents do their best for the good future of their kids. A plain house wife mother is a full time job without "salary". Mother run the households and lots more in related to family.

I am blessed that I have a wonderful husband. My mother in law's love is like a sunlight,she let me be who I am.I cannot help if sometimes I'm wishing to have a mother  besides me specially during my delivery day. A wish of  most  mother to be,but in my case I know it cannot be happen. I may feel  little impteness,  like a piece of good advice from a mother. Mother is dependable source of comfort,the master of every task. With wide open arms,open hearts,encourager and forgiving all our faults of big and small. Most  of us can't comprehend what she had done just for us.

This is not the act under my emotional stress. I write this blog as my personal message to those people who have still their mother. Learn to love,show your respect because mother is a special gift that  can't replace by some one else.

 I am happy,satisfied for what I have accept the fact. I need to focus this new chafter of my life together with my new family. I wish me luck! thank you for reading

.

No comments:

Post a Comment