Sunday, October 3, 2010

quick quack day

After the long day with my friend, on the way home. I felt that I have this kind of strong pain in my abdominal pain or under of it. I told my husband that labour pain starts now. It's hard to control it,so I just let myself be in pain,and close my eyes,then concentrate.

Wew!!!wew!we have 12 minutes left before we reach home,my husband is such a calm guy that he never show me a sign of being in panic. It was really me feeling nervous!think if I born my child inside the car(as I whispered to myself).

But I know that this is too early today,what is this for pain?I would like to cry in secret..but I told my husband about what I've feel. He makes me relax then,he concentrate in the wheel. You maybe ate unsuitable food maybe chili?as he asked me.

At home I rush in the bathroom seated their for few minutes,until I feel fine. Hmmmm I may believe it! I have only this stomach trouble. What an uncomfortable pain  I had,I called it my "quick quack day". The false alarm!

No comments:

Post a Comment