Thursday, July 29, 2010

one way of learning another language

Living away from home country is a huge steps to build a new chapter of life. Adopting the climate changes is not only the main facture but also the language itself. We have diffirent reason why we move from other country. For better living or meeting partner in life from other respective country.

I experienced myself how hard it was from the start. Although I finished college in my country but it's not enough at all. Sweden have it's own language that spoken inside the country. It does not matter if your a degree holder or not you will ended on same level here "learning Swedish as your  second language".

Difficult and challenges at the beginning?yes it was but Swedish people are good in english as well. In times of needs of course you can speak in english with them. Here every tv channels used swedish text under the tv screen if  it's english film. "Dubbing"is not used here aside from children's film but are too rarely dubbed into Swedish.They all have it in english with the Swedish translation (text).

Pedagogical and a very wise decision I think that both good for children and for immegrant to learn both the different language at the same time. These gave me a big help before,and motivate me more to continue learning. An easy way to learn the language even if your at home. I used to write down some difficult words that needed more explanation. It works of course,that I wonder why other country keep on "dubbing"instead of using language at the same time in front of tv. We need to accept that English is important language that we need to learn about.

No comments:

Post a Comment