Thursday, July 29, 2010

pregnant me..

A lot of my colleague wonder where did I get my energy and be able to handle my job. Honestly,I prepared myself for everyday challenge. Something that I think it could help during my delivery period. Being pregnant does  not mean that you may not do normal things. Yes!we could still but with extra care of your movement and do it slowly. Setting alone is not good either unless your doctor prescribed for a complete rest due to your health condition.

But as long as you have no problem with your and "baby" health doing things is good for you and to your "little one". A lot of movement that "baby" in the tummy love. Walking for instance( just like their setting in a  swing) that make them a sleep.

Besides meeting people in my job gives me another aspect and think positive aside from being alone at home. See ones another is one way of having a healthy condition because you may forgot your "delivery"concern that pregnant women have.

No comments:

Post a Comment