Thursday, January 6, 2011

Baptism plan

We're  planning for our daughter's baptism this month. I have a feeling to move the plan to February maybe the weather is much better. The winter weather makes me lazy it might be easier if it's summer. We need to fix the area for the party and lot more things to be done.I dont know but this moment we're not decided yet.

We've been in the Catholic church in Gothenburg City. We got information that 22nd of January this month was their schedule for Christening mass. My husband agree with me that it will be  Catholic church. We are not in the same religion but we have a good discussion and agree each other most of the time. We did not let religion stands in the wall between us. We're both God's believer this time she let me to decide.

Swedish tradional clothing for Christening we not bother about. We go for casual dress style aside  that it's white color. Party food maybe "Thai food"(similar to Filipino food) a mixture of Swedish food. The food will be enough to satisfy my mix culture guest.

1 comment: