Wednesday, January 26, 2011

A mother daughter bonding

I really love this moment I think my camera captured it exactly what I wanted. It cannot be better than this. I bake carrot cake then for the first time I did it with icing.  Almost 6 months now since I took my matertiny leave from my work. Fully mother work at home to my beloved daughter. House cleaning I make it once a week or twice sometimes depending if it needed. It's nice to do nothing sometimes just take care of my little girl.

 I keep myself stress free but my husband complained that I am stressing myself! Maybe I did? little by little I moderate myself. Our kitchen renovation is always on my list still waiting for the write time and month. We're living in 3rd floor and the water pump something like that needed to change all the way from floor one till up. Our associations responsible and decide when. In Sweden it doesn't matter if you owned your plats( a house or apartment) their is a roll that I cannot explain here. No choice but to wait, may be I take first move "painting all white first". I'll see in summer.

here is my carrot cake.Icing on top I used philadelpiaost with a squeeze of lime. It's very delicious!
  

No comments:

Post a Comment