Monday, January 10, 2011

I have a feeling of

I started again reading books about driving . Take a chance while I'm in my maternity leave. One night I'm dreaming about my job thatI came late to my work. The funny thing was I'm talking while slepping. Well!as some people believe that dream have a connection to what we do or feel. I miss my colleague some works routines even though quite streesful sometime.


our family new year celebration. She's more interested to watch tv rather than picture taking.
 I have a feeling of spring season after I take out all the Christmas decoration. I decided to remain the Christmas light for a while my daughter loves it. She's like surprise starring at the blue lights.

I look outside in the window the light fog reducing the visibility in the neighborhood. The cold weather was dropping to quite warmer. Snow is melted away in some areas. I see the green grass quite little part. Thrilling!lets see how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment