Saturday, January 8, 2011

take up positive attitude

I'm making myself  busy take up a positive attitude towards this cheerless day cold weather. We're almost half way in this month sad to say I did not feel it. I have a difficult time to spend outside like for instance walking with my daughter. It´s not snowing today but rain comes instead,meaning it could be slippery again!

We have a small room in our apartment where we put all our shoes. We called it Imelda Marcos room:) where I own my time with. I separate old things plan to carry it out and put in the basement. I wish to have more space in it for our daughters diapper. More cosy if it's not so crowdy with old things I wish I can give it to someone:)to my family abroad maybe?



baby carrier


My daughter take an active part of my life this year. She laugh constantly by the way:) and have more energy playing,talking with us. She's 2 months and 10 weeks old, growing fast I think!with 58 and a half cm long.

She's getting heavier... my plan to buy baby carrier could have her in my shoulder sometimes but could not pursue she's 5 kilos and 300 grams last week check up. I'm afraid to have pain in my back where she's almost 6 kilos.







It's good enough to have perambulator to transport her.


perambulator


No comments:

Post a Comment