Thursday, March 10, 2011

A good start for life

My friend deliver her second baby girl exact same date of my daughters Christening day. We visited her 2 days ago. Normal delivery for 4 kilos! in 2 hours labour, not bad!. You could get discount for the second timer"I told them"(haahha this joke make every body to laugh).

I was thinking back during my pregnancy that things getting worst without any valid reason. Pregnant women  may leave life differently. I ate fish 2 times a week or 3 times. Salmon I love most of all this fish is a good source of omega 3. Omega 3 is really good for pregnant and for all breastfeed mothers.

This is a good start of life that you may never regret of eating it! Now that my 4 months baby have started to taste little of food. I promise myself that I introduced her (fish) the nutrients that has in it is a much need for her brain development. I take it steps by step,at this moment I mash both carrot and potato with a little click of liquid margarine(as recommended) no salt added (advise by doctor).

No comments:

Post a Comment