Sunday, March 20, 2011

on the quite

I am here once again back after 1 week blog break. I was fully book for baby activities, out to meet my friends since I  take the chance for the wonderful weather we have last few days. Then come once again snow last friday morning,but hopefully it was the last fall.

I am setting in our computer room  on the quite moment not alone but almost. My husband sleeping in our couch,my daughter sleeping in her bed. I am the only awake!because we suppose to go out to buy cd player for my daughter. I am dress ready but I assume I need to wait 1 hour more before we can go.

We were out (the 3 of us) yesterday evening to take fresh air. We drove through the City. The sky has a fantastic view thanks to it because of full moon. For the first time,I think the moon looks like it was near to the land. A big round ball shining so bright reminded me my favorite game "buwan buwan". It's a game that we used to have during nice full moon (way back home) jumping all around the circle.

No comments:

Post a Comment