Sunday, March 6, 2011

one Saturday morning

I was out early in the morning to wash clothes in laundry room outside the apartment. Electricity substantial price increases for the past few years. Our consumtion at home have been doubled after my daughters laundry needs for everyday.

 I'm concerned about it  then wanted to save even for small amount(little help I could contribute to my behalf). So why not take that opportunity? I did stop using our own washing machine inside the apartment and wash in free laundry room instead. I did it 2 times as a test and compare our next electric bill.This is one advantage here if you're living in an apartment. We own our flat but we pay monthly amount for the maintenance.

If you owned a house you could  paid more amount. I enjoy the place where we live, we have a nice garden during summer and a pleasant neighbor. This here is much different in my home country. All of the things coast you money here. A real world is here (joke that my husband used to say out from it).

It's Saturday I have help for baby setting. My husband is free from his work. I let him take care of our daughter and let them bonding together.

We bought her "jumperoo" we both believe that it would be a big help.

No comments:

Post a Comment