Wednesday, March 2, 2011

setting the table for my daughter's Christening

I am back again after my busy days. The hectic weekend was now over and what a relief! My daughter is now a Christian! thank you God that her Christening was succeed. I choose to have pink motif!

 
I prepared most by myself then decorate the area where the party was held

we used white disposable table cloth which I thought it was a great idea and practical.
with the loose heart design spread in the tabe beween candle and flower


the "hello ketty" paper napkin fold in fan gives the  prefect look inside the wine glass. The pink rose flower was been arrange of mine in the early morning  the day of baptism . This was not my direct plan  for flower arrangement but time was not much enough so I used snap glass to level in the table. I think I did it right! I was totally happy for the result. Got positive comments from the guest.
this is how it looks like (the left side) with matching 3 hanging balloons in the center

right side

gift center decorated with flower rose and pink gerbera







 

No comments:

Post a Comment