Monday, December 27, 2010

amusement for her

My daughter is 2 months and 7days now. She's fine, lots of laughter we could get from her. She is an entertainer,shows that she would like to talk with us. In her nursing board I hung stuffed toys in different colors which she enjoyed a lot. I bought  music box and used it as music background. 

Everytime she heard the melody at the same time I swing the hunging toys. She spark,spark,shouted but with joy. When I look at her face "this simple things"I did for her brings her so much pleasure and enjoyment. Her smile take my breath away. A mother  feeling of complete and utter love it's amazing.

Before I got this idea,quite tough every "change of nappies" because she was sleepy then. But within 1 month crying moment was gone(although not 100 % because baby cries of course). I mean it well that she has find her amusement center in her nursing area.

No comments:

Post a Comment