Thursday, December 9, 2010

A cold day

I was out with my daughter in spite of the thick snow. We supposed to have her finger print design as scheduled in public preschool nearby we live.

She is only 7 weeks old, but the invitation came from her nurse who arrange the meeting with some other mothers. On the way, the path walk was covered of snow. I find hard of pushing her carrycot. The snow was really thick.

Lucky enough because she only sleep. I arrive few minutes late in the area. Ashamed on me,I asked sorry for it. One by one they take finger print of each baby's finger/foot but my little angel is still sleeping. I cannot afford to wake her up so I wait and wait until hour 16.00. The plan be nothing,I think I should wait for another month.

Nice to be out anyway meeting with other mother like me. We had a talked for a few hours about baby things. I enjoyed!which I admit that I need it sometime. Staying all the time at home is fine for me but socialize with others is healthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment