Saturday, December 25, 2010

our precious gift this Christmas

How happy we are,we celebrate Christmas with our close family. We continue our celebration at home,opening gifts for our belove daughter. My husband and I promise not to buy gift for each other. We are so much satisfied and enjoy our precious gift we got this year(our daughter).

Material things cannot compare the  happiness that we felt. A gift that we both waited for too long. In the night before Christmas we 3 was out and send our Christmas card greetings to our friends. My husband is the bearer while me and my daughetr waiting in the car. It's 17 minus outside but it was fun all of them live not so long. The post office here cannot promise to send it on time of Christmas.

We deliver it with extra careful that no one will  notice us when we put the card in their post box. First time we did it. For the past 4 years I've been in the country, we just send e-card. This year we make it different dispite the bad weather. It's more fun doing like this!having efforts,spending our time with it ? worthy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment