Friday, December 3, 2010

Vitamin D

Who hates the sun?no one of course. Those who live in tropical country spending  their entire life with sunlight they are lucky. They may  also feel tired on it specially during noon time when the sun shining so hot. But in the morning they have free Vitamin D that comes naturally from the sun.

How about people living in the country with to little sunlight specially winter season. It's a question of some,taking vitamin D is the answer. A person like me needs D vitamin because I have brown comflexion and not born in the country.

I understand more now after I got my daughter. She got her vitamin D substitute,5 drops every day. She needs it until she turn 5 years old. The said vitamin is cost free,I'm pleased for it. Summer season is short here,the long absence of the sun makes people more crazy to travel to a warmer country.

With such a weather like this today so much cold that freezes us totally. I wish it's summer soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment