Monday, November 22, 2010

1 month old

One month after I deliver my  daughter,she is 1 month old with another routine. Usually she sleep in her cribs during day time.After 1 month not like to be alone she noticed  that she's not in my arm or I'm not beside her. She don't like to be far away from me. I  think it's sweet at the other side tough!

She has "baby sitter" a big help( but only  sometimes)  I have time to fix things like did the laundry or eat my meals. The baby nap that we bought for her is not helpful all the time. She wanted mothers attention,that one time I used my used blouse as her comfort,put besides her while she's sleeping.  

Talking to her every day before and after I breast fed. She tried to reply with "baby talk"when she cried I don't like to hear it. She have this loud loud voice that it caused pain in my air...A mother to her cannot compare to other things. Were lucky to have her,our Christmas will be special this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment