Tuesday, November 9, 2010

to become a mother


me and my few days old daughter
 To become a mother belongs life big events. It's all true that then happend this biggest changes. The new born,myself as mom got a new important task in life.

The special relation for my new born child gives me  100 times or more indescribable happy feeling.

I say it again and again  I still can't believe that I am holding my daughter. A new life from my womb is here.

Their is pressure of course as a mom. I demand no high expectation to myself as a perfect mom. I believe that no one could be perfect but I try to find out the right tempo all the time. I read information through books,and even ask advice from my nurse/doctor/even midwife about baby things. I will enjoy every minute,take care of my baby  this 1 year long maternity leave.


baby clothes we got free after my delivery...the text ...I think perfect for my new born baby.


No comments:

Post a Comment