Wednesday, November 3, 2010

breast-feeding(bonding between mother and child)

All of things,being a mother is great!hard to define the feelings that I have felt every single minute. Still at this moment I cannot believe that I have my daughter! The moment I breast feed her is a way of bonding between me and my baby.

I have problem with my  breast milk at the first night that she just cried every single minute. I never understand what she needed!have no idea that it's my milk which is not enough for her. The following day my husband bought milk substitute(the brand that recommend for new born). Right away we understand that she was hungry.

I feel guilty right away poor my little one. But it's not easy for me to know and understand the signal of her "crying"why? 1 night is not easy and not even enough to know my own daughter. Now she is 12 days old,I continue breast feeding her as I could and it works!

No comments:

Post a Comment