Tuesday, November 16, 2010

with help of hot chocolate

When you breast feeding a child - wake up sent during  night time is usual. Sometimes it cause to my sleep problem,just like last night. I  lay in bed next to my daughter tried to close my eyes and sleep but I could not. I got up went to the kitchen and fix something to drink. I noticed that I feel thirsty most of the time after I got my daughter.

I have this head ache but only in the right side. I was sleepy enough but my mind had spinning for different things. I look at my "baby"then enjoy the moment. An angel sleeping next to me,ohhh my daughter. Yes!I'm tired during day time,she only cried when she is hungry or needs my attention.


Hour was almost 12 midnight!time to feed her again. After it I did hot chocolate drink (1 glass),sat in the coach for a minute went to bed again. I never noticed what time I  sleep until I heard that  my daughetr cried(diaper change) hour 02.00. Wow!hot chocolate helps a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment