Thursday, November 25, 2010

mother's comfort"brownies"

I sleep only few hours in the night in connection of my daughters awake with her unusual screaming. First time so far!I feed her of course,sleep few minutes then awake again. I change her diaper,and etc all possible solution that I thought it could help. Finally she sleeps 4 hours and change her nappies again.

I felt exhausted when I wake up this morning!I understand that newly born change sleeping habit. It's tough being a mom but at the same time wonderful when you watch your child smiling face. All the tiredness will evaporate like a liquid heheh:)

I have 2 hours brake from her under day because she sleep in her "baby sitter". I bake my favorite brownies as my comfort. I have this peckish feeling of sweet cake and brownies is not hard to prepare.

 Yum-yum!and I enjoy my remaining hour while my daughter was sleeping.

No comments:

Post a Comment