Thursday, November 4, 2010

baby comfort

It's a half month now since I have my baby . During the day,she sleep right away  after I breast feed her. Burp after she been fed. I look at her and enjoy the moment!wow it was wonderful. She feel comfortable while I carried her in my arm,setting in couch watching  my favorite tv program in (animal planet).

At last I could relax as I whispered to myself. I see her smiling today! Bed time at night she sleep in our bed for the reason that she cried non stop when I put here in her cribs. I am thinking maybe it's too early for her to sleep alone. Breast feeding during night time is more easier for me if she sleep besides me. i can comfort her right away if she needed. Changes of nappies is more tighter between time.

A long hour sleep for me during night time.But mostly I awake every 2hours depending if she is hungry.

No comments:

Post a Comment