Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Winter cold

A cold winter day,early in the morning I could feel that it's cold outside. Hour 8.00 I keep myself ready for my daughters clinic schedule (normal control as newly born). For this season I have my  reason to be lazy to go out!but her clinic control is a MUST. She's still sleeping so I take my chance to eat my breakfast before my husband pick us up. I have no driver license so I'm dependent on him.

In spite that the clinic is near by where we live it's more convenient if I ride a car than taking a walk. The weather is not super good besides it could be slippery on the road. I will not take a risk plus my husband's present  is necessary on her control.

  She's now ready!it takes time for me to get her clothes on. Sweater,unde pants,pants lastly overall winter jacket. Watching her setting in car baby seat looks like she's uneasy or maybe painful. Of course it's not she's more safe in it. Winter season means more extra time to spend in terms of prepation. I was born and grown up in tropical country and watching small kids with thick jacket on is uncomfortable for me.


In the clinic,checking her length is part of the control. She is 54&1/2 cm for 5 weeks and weighing 4 kilos 315 grams. It shows that she's satisfied with my breast milk. She is healthy thanks God,I avoid not to go shopping in big shopping mall to avoid virus infection as advice by doctor. 4 weeks old child and their immune system is not really strong. When she's 2 months old the immune system is quite stronger enough,better to wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment