Tuesday, April 19, 2011

captured by my iphone4

I am a superwoman for one day. I have clean away dust with  vacuum cleaner,mop a  floor,wash clothes at the same time taking care my little one. It is my Monday day routine looks like.The clear blue sky gives me insperation to even clean the balcony what I have today. I admit that I feel I have more energy,this wonderful sunshine morning.



Right after in the afternoon I took a walked with my daughter round in our block. While she's sleeping in her baby carriage. Everything started to be a live; leaves of the tress will be coming anytime soon. 

This nice flowers was planted by the block  care taker. Absolutely brought a summer atmosphere.

Lastly we decided to drove us into seashore to have fully fresh air and calm quite aura. Monday was ended with nice airwaves. I am sure we have a nice sleep in the night.


                                                      


No comments:

Post a Comment