Tuesday, April 5, 2011

family fun afternoon

We were out yesterday for our "premier fishing". My husband big interest is not to have fish in the table but he do it as "relaxation". The sun shining although late in the afternoon but it did not matter at all. We have a lucky weather in the half of the day. 1 year ago,I was pregnant and  on that time I did "fishing" too. I have a good time then throwing the fishing rod.

myself 1 year ago did fishing in the small river in the small town in Gothenburg

This time was different when you have small "baby". To have family bonding together in almost all acivities  is what I am happy for. It gives harmony in relationship in spite of some stress for daily life. In the background(picture) 3 weeks ago this ocean was still frozen as you can walk through it. At this time ice are melting totally evaporate.

Soon it will be summer another scen  i could imagine in this beautiful silent ocean.

No comments:

Post a Comment