Saturday, April 16, 2011

her first teeth

My daughter got her first 2 teeth yesterday, quite early for her age 5 month and 3 weeks. I felt like I have a sharp pain when I saw 2 white sticking out from her gums. We waited a good while that this front teeth shall come out.
the yellow one in the front under usually come out in the age of 6-7 months. I get this information from the community dentist via mail.
We were both happy as her parent, in other side we feel sorry for her. To hear her crying because of the pain, is not easy for us to describe. We comport her by dancing,singing and so lot more movement as long it could help. Last night, she sleep in my arm I was dancing almost 1 hour. It's not so many we can make, all infants undergo this situation. Our another phase as parent was just began.
Soon she need this equipment! we received this  free toothbrush and tooth cream from community dentist in our mailbox.

No comments:

Post a Comment