Wednesday, April 6, 2011

she is trying

Cloudy Wednesday morning out from the garden birds are busy finding their foods. They are beautiful to look at jumping in the green grass. No people is around except those birds,so quite in this noon time. My daughter takes her noon sleep while I update this blog.

She was tired after jumping in her "jumperoo". I let her listened "Swedish kids songs" while I am in her side clapping my hands. She shows to follow my smile time to time I opened my mouth. We have so much fun together today, it's not weird she feel tired afterwards. I feel ache in my back as I notice,maybe because I carry her when I throw garbage outside.


yesterday picture I captured her new development
 When I breastfeed her I lay down besides her,since feel best for me a relax of my shoulder. Soon she will turning 6 months this "20th of April". So time goes... very fast. Yesterday, I saw her making an attempt to come up. Time to take away all dangerous things inside the house not even good to leave  her alone in the bed. Safety must go first!.
As she is trying hard at all. I have s feeling of I don't know - mixed emotion "mother sensitive moment"again.

No comments:

Post a Comment