Friday, April 8, 2011

early age for make up

I am not directly impressed of what I've saw in the news on tv yesterday. It was about girls around 10 years old using make up "daily". Have make up while they are in school,wow!. I reacted may be exaggeratedly because I grow up in different culture but I reflected this things over last night my culture is not the big issue. Those who may read this blog of mine might thought that I am a conservative person that does not like changes. My defence is, it depends on the fact!

We knew all that our society has change a great deal. Yes we are in the year under 2011 but why make up in early age? what is the massage that kids wanted to announce? I am a mother now,and I find hard to accept this kind of (young girls trend) in this democratic country. I will of course vote for using make up but in the right time of age. Their are  occasion or an events that little kids needs to use make up. An exception is accepted out from this topic.

What happened to our "only kids" mind under 10 years of age. At this age I remember myself "playing"  the only things I'd like to execute. I make friends in order to have someone to play with, nothing else.Today, it seems yesterday is gone totally in another*manner*.

If you're a parents today ask yourself will you allow your 10years old girl to use make up everyday? the answer is yours to think about. For my side "I don't think so that I may allow her". I am hoping for the best that I could teach my little girl good things in life. I need to struggle so that good attitude should follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment