Friday, April 15, 2011

Vulnerable one

I was busy in many days passed taking good care of my dear daughter. This wonderful Thursday afternoon here I am setting inside our car with my daughter while my husband do fishing for the second time.Thanks for this new iphone that I have I could able to update this blog.

I was terrified yesterday evening after my daughter vomiting. 3 times in every 1 hour that made me cried of nervous!watching her being sick was the worst I ever had. Today she is active and seems in her normal play,but I KEEP ON EYE TO HER ALL THE TIME.

Going out and have fresh air I think is the best. No best medicine for her "puking" aside from breastfeed her as usual.I skip the other food that she have right now because it could might give her "vomet"again. I don't like to go back and rush in the hospital . This bacteria that spread in the air which now  strike in many areas of Gothenburg. We called this sickness"kräksjuka"in Swedish, the cause of "Calicivirus"  I think stomack disease in english or "puke disease"?" I'm not really sure how to say it in English language. Thank you for reading have a nice day.

No comments:

Post a Comment