Thursday, April 28, 2011

Family Island trip

I love holidays and the nice weather is a big bonus. We drove to Island where we used to visit when I was pregnant. This is our first family trip "altogether" which brought me a feeling of an extraordinary day. We're all on board in ferry "Ada" my "daughter"she's sleeping in her car seat.

The great amount of water between heaven and earth  was so quite no big waves very pleasant day. Lot of sailing boat sailing in the nearby;grabbing the chance since its holiday. The destination trip was a great idea although I've been here 3 times already but still I am not tired of the place. Almost impossible to believe that we're here again as "family".    
A fine view of the Island invite my well to say "yes" if we can  move and live here. So comfort is the place. Good sorrounding is a big help to energize our body and soul. After our sightseeing we end up in pizzeria,but I serve banana to my daughter.

No comments:

Post a Comment