Tuesday, August 3, 2010

along way walked

After work I decided to walked on way home. We have lucky today because we have such a nice weather. I passed the way where lot of wild flowers and the beauty of nature just amaze me. While listening music gave me a moment to forget how slowly I am. My foot feels tired but I tried to continue in the sense that it's part of my delivery training.

I did not go to a special pregnant training because I think I have enough exercise from my daily shift. That's why I keep on walking a long walked as long as I could.

The sorroundings was quite no children screeming and shouting typical in the country side of the City. Relaxing of course the only sounds you may heard is from the birds singing. I stop under the apple tree that starting to bear fruit that reminds me of (guava fruits). For the reason that the apple fruit is still green ( small and tiny one).

Atlast I reach home after walking 1 hour. I   sat    in the couch and feel totally exhausted and did not notice that I turned a sleep for a few minutes while watching tv.

No comments:

Post a Comment