Saturday, August 21, 2010

Keeping fit and relax

I am enjoying my 2 months early maternity leave at this moment. What should I do without stressing myself for my coming delivery. Inspite of the good news after my last check up here I am thinking how it would be on my big day. I need to prepare myself  physically and mentaly but whew nervosity drive me crazy.

Pregnancy, labour and birth will make great demands in woman's body. Walking regularly find me easy harmony into my relaxation. I am lucky enough to be here living in unpopulated country. Swedish nature gives me fresh air everyday,their untouch forest inspired me time to time while I took my walked.

I called this area birds paradise because I heard lot of them singing in the background. We are not alone in the area,old people,young adults and even some pregnant women spend their walked here. I walked not so fast,just a small steps I told to my husband. I need to listen my body,not exercise to the point where I get very tired or out of breath. Enough is good as a feast in the other side I don't need to be stress.

When we reach in the middle of the forest we stop and pick wild blue berry instead.




No comments:

Post a Comment