Wednesday, August 25, 2010

the moment of silent!

The preparation of being parents is getting serious. Midwife manage their job well and they play a big part roll to all becoming parents to be. They arrange a meeting for those pregnant women included with the husband. Another things I could appreciate Swedish government service to their followmen.

I came the meeting alone because my husband couldn't leave his work. I arrived 1 minute late,the room was completely quite. I am the only immegrant (asian woman) little boring for me I thought but hmmm it does not matter. They have their husband with them too quite embarrassing because one guy asked me if I am a single mother.

Well to make the story short the day was informative about delivery period. I am happy that I was with the meeting even though alone but I did make it anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment