Monday, August 9, 2010

Crispbread reach in fiber

Hi dear I am back again after a few days of being quite. Well,again I'm spending my 1 week vacation from work started today. I was working for 3 weeks after my 1 month vacation. Honestly I manage to take my job though sometimes I was getting tired,
Everyday I count it as a challenge because my stomach getting bigger. I need help to put on my stockings,find hard to bend down my knees because my stomach block. It's not even easy to put lotion in my legs and feet!I'm compltely dependent of my husband help. Day by day I more discover that we're building a strong family relationship,makes me realized how important he is in my life.

I continued eating healthy diet,not for me but for the sake of my baby. Pregnant women are mostly suffered constipation. But thanks to the fiber foods that I have in my meals I had never experience this kind of problem. Crispbread as in the picture above is reach on fiber. You can buy it in every grocery stores here in Sweden and very popular for Swedish family.

No comments:

Post a Comment