Thursday, August 12, 2010

good guide

I started to charge my battery because 2 months from now I face the big challenge in my life. Labour and give birth to the new member in my  family. Giving birth can be an immensely fulfilling experience,I hope that I may calm and relax when the day come so that I more likely enjoy it.
Every women have different stories of their labour it matters how you prepared your body and yes baby position in the tummy matter most of all. I do read different kinds of information as my big guide how could things happen. I wish to give birth in natural way if my body could otherwise other procedures taking place.

Although labour is not usually pain free but giving birth in natural way brings more extra  feeling being a mother. Besides I heard that it is good for baby's health (midwife and doctors can explain more why). Anyway hospitals here offer different pain relief if the pain getting worse.  


I even started to read information about how to breast-feed. Well,maybe you may say that it's quite early but I just try to be prepared you know. Everything is new for me and I have a feeling of nervousity  this time...lot of questions come into my mind. My midwife advice me to read little by little. Breast-feeding can be a supremely rewarding aspect of caring for baby,because breast milk is the best nourishment nature can provide.    

No comments:

Post a Comment