Tuesday, August 31, 2010

the greatest gift is true people I meet

I think I did great today,my baby shower started at hour 18.00 with the happy succeed ending. The evening go fast and everybody saying goodbye. I'm proud that they like the taste of my spring roll (first time I did it myself).

The party was held at the place near by the beach sponsord by one of my colleague. She is one of the member of the said premises,I save money to pay for the rent. I felt speechless when I opened each of their gift they brought for my baby. It gives me such  great things to think that I am more lucky finding new friends here.

I cannot find enough words to say Thank-you to them. I'm grateful for everything that I recieved. I always remeber that the greatest gift is true people I meet.

No comments:

Post a Comment