Tuesday, August 17, 2010

A boy or girl

Week 31 of pregnancy, my feeling of excitement is hard to define. A tense of being a mother,the new challenge in my life which I am hoping I could give my best. It should not be questioned about our individual ability because we are unique as created by God.Being a mother is a big task to fulfil.

I have been dreaming different strange dream in the night. As I said and write here in my blog before that I tired to imagine the face of my baby but I find hard to bind together the face puzzle.

My colleague shows me how happy they are that I am soon become a mom. They give me a piece of good advice , and lot of tips.

Lot of them says that I will born a baby boy because of the form of my tummy. Some says "baby girl" but in the book that I have read says that stomack form doesnt matter at all.

Everything they said is the myt of motherhood. Lets find out what gender I give birth this October. Both gender we welcome with big "LOVE" of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment