Saturday, August 28, 2010

things I learn

I take different options what food should I prepare for my baby shower this coming tuesday. I would love  Asian food but the fact that all of my guest are  Swedish, I must think another menu. I wonder if I could make it alone without the help of my colleagues. Lucky mig sorrounded with kind-hearted people in my department. Everything is in the plan, we are all eager to wait on that day.

I noticed myself that I started to show my cooking interest. I am building a new carrier (mother and housewife),it makes me proud. I even keep learning cooking thai cousine then mixed with Philippine style. I cannot stop my feeling thinking that I will soon face a  new challenge.

Gaining 13 kilos under week 33 of pregnancy sounds a lot to carry. Even find hard to tie my shoes or sandal and need assistance for some other things in the house. The help pf husband is a must!because pregnant   life is not easy as I thought. 

No comments:

Post a Comment