Sunday, August 15, 2010

maternity leave

I am back again for the quite few days being busy fixing things. Middle of August how fast it was, summer vacation here are ended. Everybody are back to work again  as well as school opening by next week. We may expecting cold climate but autumn is one of my favorite season. Some reason that the weather is not so warm and enough cold outside.

My early maternity leave was granted effectively this 19th. Working in health care here have a chance  for 2 months leave before the delivery month which I am happy. I don't know if all EU member countries have the same rules in terms of feminine maternity leave. 1 year out from work is much long thinking that mother should take care of the baby. I may called myself plain housewife, my husband have 2 months father leave as well so nothing I could complain about.

I wish me luck for my big day!thank you for reading. 

No comments:

Post a Comment