Thursday, September 23, 2010

as they said so

Right after I finished ate my breakfast,hour 10.00. I ready myself for midwife check up hour 11.00. We took stairs up to the clinic. I'm whacked after even it's only 2 stairs. Breath..breath.. deep!I am fighting with it,now it matter's that I concentrate my mental acumen.

Visual acuity as I need to think off for my own good. As part of my control; blood test,iron value and sugar  was taken. I am happy for the result that I manage to have a normal health status. 95/50 for my blood pressure gives me awfully happy. Low pressure is much better than high blood pressure specially when your pregnant.

My midwife asked my wishes on the time of "labour" but nothing special comes in my mind. Aside from wishing to have a normal "child birth"with out pain. But I know that labour is not usually pain free,the pain does have a purpose. During the discomfort ,I can bear,ask for pain relief. I need to ready myself,that's all. With help of prayers(ask guidance to God) on my big day.

30 minutes meeting with my midwife felt wonderful. I need her advise since she knows better than me. Let the day pass by,the count down began!!

No comments:

Post a Comment