Wednesday, September 15, 2010

week 35 of pregnancy

The days is getting near, week 35 of my pregnancy. This is the time that I slow down the tempo,have a good rest every day. Start saving my body energy, to have more resistance for the coming lots of night breast-beadings. Yes!I am ready now...ready to meet my "little angel". Gender is a big question for us parent. Hmmm is it a boy or girl? that we will wait and see what it should be. Names are ready(both gender).

I have difficulty  sleeping well at night. As my baby grows larger,presses on my internal organs that leads my problem "breathlessness". Sometimes I don't like to drink water because my stomach feel full tank(no space). 
I took more than 30 minutes walk this afternoon,passing this uphill slope. The weather is not with me,chill and windy but I continued till I was in the top.


With a cautious steps,I reach home safe,get a completely fresh air. I forward to have a good sleep tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment