Monday, September 6, 2010

hand wash

Full of fantacy,planning for the coming baby.After baby shower party,I stayed at home fixing different things. Everyday seems normal,besides that  my tummy getting more bigger. I am gaining more! 14kilos,yet I have 5 weeks,to wait before the time of birth. The other day I  washed the baby clothes then did the ironing.But since I received more baby clothes during my baby shower I have extra job to do more.. My midwife advise  me to always wash the new clothes before the new born used it.
To take away the chemicals that used during the production and dusty in the department store. New born child is so sensitive.

How about hand washing?I murmuring myself. I am used to wash clothes by hands,as I grown without a washing maschine at home(back in my home country). With the excitement I wash with hands!all of them. Warm water mixed it with a little amount of washing soap(I used gloves) to protect my hands.
I might take serious my new rule,but at the same time I help saving money at home. At least I have the idea how to  economize the electricity.

I  hung out the clothes   without using the drier. Simple things that could be good for the households bills.


No comments:

Post a Comment