Sunday, September 12, 2010

without border line

Days,nights,weeks passed by just like that! Click of tomorrow,yesterday wow!I'm not even in my 1 month,after I took  my maternity leave. I admit that I miss my job,meeting different people everyday. In the other part staying at home gives me more chances. I can chat my family abroad,talking to my own dialect without no limit.

chanterelle loves in the wetted area.
September weather is not particularly good. It can cause stress if you will see outside,dark,raining and the leaves of the tree are starting to fall.

We need to think of something different today,I said to my husband after talking my nephew in courtesy of "yahoo msgr". How about hiking as I suggest!

We took the car then park in the area near by the forest. Rain could fall anytime we feel in the air. I've been in this area 2 years ago, call to mind that we picked up chanterelle here(as I talked to my husband).Indeed!(he answer shortly).

quite big
Hiking with double purpose,so we started to look after chanterelle. It's not easy for me to bend down,taking it easy then enjoyed the moment. We have fun both of us,that we even not noticed that each of our plastic bag we carried have half of chanterelle.









you need to take away the dried leaves because they hide under it. We have free dinner this evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment