Monday, September 13, 2010

Life is like a circus

Monday ...monday I recall the time,before my maternity leave. Mondayish as we heard from common people. I did agree:)because after weekend brake our mind and body tend to continue the relaxation. We feel the moment of tiredness,don't like to wake up early,not ready to go work .But it's odd because day after you feel refresh and ready to face the next real challenge. Right now I agree that I love to be at home,skipping my hectic time in my work. Present situation that I am not used to.

Life is like a circus, which soon I have an audience who always needs my attention and care. My husband used to call me "the sleeping beauty"because I always like to sleep long hour. Imagine,a new mother to be who woke up 10.00 hour in the morning. Heheeheh!!!!I charge my battery (words I answered to my husband). Well,he understand me hence no kids screaming for food.

1 comment: