Saturday, September 4, 2010

reason could be hormonal

It might be the continuation of what I wrote in my blog on the other day. Hour after I washed the dishes and keep things in order in the dining room.

Out of the blue my left hand got benumbed,something knitting up to my shoulder. An unpleasant feeling that makes me worried. It's almost hour 21.30 in the evening,our first aid was phone health service information if the pain would getting worse or my husband drive me to the hospital.

I was afraid could not even understand why?because I was at home and take it easy the whole day. After a few minutes I feel little better, seems I could handle the pain so we decided not to go to hospital.

The following morning my mother in-law phoned me regarding what she heard from my husband. She told me about the "Carpal Tunnel Syndrome"  the symptom which is  exactly right. I double check it on my midwife and even google it just to make it sure.

The hormonal changes of my body made me suffered. This time "Carpal Tunnel Syndrome"hits me but it is common to pregnant women specially during the last part of pregnancy. It is cause of the called hormonal changes that happend in the body during pregnancy. What a feeling of relieve after I heard from my midwife. She told me not to worry too much because it going over.The information in internet helps me more to understand about my health situation.

I followed all the good advise that I got,right now while writting this blog I feel no pain. Totally gone,the symptom,difficulties of my left hand . I am back and feel ok again. I hope I will not feel the tough pain again.

No comments:

Post a Comment