Tuesday, September 21, 2010

I love u so

Advance technology,things change us people. Our first generation live in ordinary way not even nearness as what we have today. Research help us getting the sociaty better for the best but sometimes it leads the words"exaggerate". People getting confused for every changes of things,new ideas.

Like example courses for pregnant women "breathing technique for pregnant". Relaxation technique,"yoga" i know all of them are good for the preparation of childbirth. I have no idea if all mothers tested these method during their pregnancy. I accept that I never enrolled one of the following techniques.

I just read books,hikings,do things as I can at home and try to relax if I'm tired. I listen music often,then dance with the melody.

I talked my "baby"in my stomach like greetings in the morning and even saying good night before I sleep. I noticed that he/she reacted after  hearing my voice. Saying "I love you" things I never forget to say. Baby's reflextion brought a big joy to me as a mother. I read children stories and etc,which I thought good for my "baby".

I gather information about childbirth through my midwife,even watching film during meeting for the becoming parents to be. Surfing in internet helps me even more,I checked,read info both in English website and Swedish website about childbirth.

I think all these preparation are enough for me. Well..well...well..I keep in mind not to forget the good breathing method during the day I deliver my child.

No comments:

Post a Comment