Thursday, September 16, 2010

not trend in Sweden

It's my busy day,I prepare things to get ready for my 2nd party tomorrow. Put up new curtains in the kitchen,vacuum-cleaning at the same time operate the washing maschine. All of these takes time for me,regardless how many hours I consume.

Best to take the chance while I can but with care. Finally tomorrow serve as our  reunion, It's been long time since we meet ( my old classmates) after school both of us are busy. A job to take care of everybody priority the family. Hectic schedule if your a parents here,pick up one's kids from the nursery after works,cook foods for them. One factor why parents are busy.

Home help is not trend in Sweden because of the higher tax, married couple should work hand in hand at home. Father must stay at home if the mother can't,or vice versa.

Well, my husband and me soon to be in the game, same status as with them. Busy here and busy there.

No comments:

Post a Comment