Thursday, September 2, 2010

pregnant hormone

I am getting mad for no reason?I feel sorry to my husband this evening while I prepare dinner. This crazy hormone disturbance!I don't know but it seems I'm in the  3rd trimester of pregnancy.Usch!I don't like it!I don't mean to hurt my hubby either.

I find not emotional ,it's just a sudden that I lost my mind and get mad without a valid reason. I am lucky enough that he understand me again as he already know that pragnant women undergo hormonal changes. My midwife explained to him about the incoming situation(hormone changes). Yah it's bad that only mom could explain the rest! to others why lot of pregnant become"bitch".

I remember something worse story in my village where I live before. We have a neighbor (a man)complaining his wife's behaviour when she was pregnant. The're living in a simple home that  could not even afford to have doctor check up. They have no access for tv,internet that they never got the right  information about pregnancy. In that case both party are living in the fancy belief. Not easy!think how hard to the side of the husband because he cannot understand why pregnant have ups and down moment(behaviour).

I am happy,much lucky enough to have the all access of information. Otherwise everything is black!

No comments:

Post a Comment